Surgeons in over 70 countries utilize MicroPort Orthopedics Hip & Knee products. Our national sales team is ready to answer any question you have.
MicroPort Orthopedics' Instructions for Use (IFU) package inserts are available here in an electronic format. A web browser with a PDF viewer is required to access all translation of the IFU provided on this page. To access the IFU for the device used, please take the following steps:
- Using the leaflet or printed package insert included with the product, determine the IFU number. This number is located on the front of the package insert (see example image). US only and CANADA only product may not include a printed insert. Please reference the table below.
Product/System with no printed package insert IFU Number DYNASTY® Dual Mobility System Implants (US and Canada) 157596 EVOLUTION® NitrX Knee System Implants (US and Canada) 157251 EVOLUTION® NitrX Knee System Implants (Europe) 158211 Prime / Procotyl® Prime Hip System Implants 150803 PROFEMUR® Classic TL2 Hip System Implants 157296 PROFEMUR® Classic Gladiator HA Collared Hip System Implants 157598 PROFEMUR® Classic Gladiator Cemented Hip System Implants 158212
- Based on the type of device being used, select the appropriate link below. For example: electronic IFUS for hip implants are located under "Hip Systems"
- Select the package insert option appropriate for your location. For example, users in Brazil should select "Package Inserts - Brazil Only". If your location is not specified, select "Package Inserts"
- Systems and associated IFU numbers are displayed together. Select the appropriate system by matching the printed IFU number to the IFU number(s) of each option.
- Select the desired translation
Printed translations of IFU package inserts can be requested by calling MicroPort Orthopedics Customer Service at +1 (901) 290-5290. For an urgent request, call +1 (901) 359-8134. Printed translations are provided free of charge to the requestor within seven (7) days of the request.
CAUTION: The most recent revision of each package insert contains the most up-to-date information and is the only revision that is appropriate for device use. Previous revisions of package inserts include obsolete information and should only be used as reference. To view previous revisions of package inserts, please click here.